Old 06-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Moss View Post
I wonder if I can take this minute to pop in and say hello to our dear friends here and say welcome to the new friends who have joined this wonderful group...

I wonder if you know how nice it is to see the world again through a 3 and 5 year old view...how totally consuming these little ones are...how hard and wonderful this adventure is...

I wonder if my Moi will be able to wait for his surgery til mid July when his surgeon returns...he has to have another MRI Monday since his symptoms are getting worse. He is really struggling...

I wonder when Doody's trip to the Alffes' is going to be...I wish I could sit in that hot tub with you a night or two...

I wonder how Goofy's FIL is...

I wonder if Doody's raccoon is related to the ones that live in our tree...

I wonder if Mistiis is all moved and settled...

I wonder how Koala and her family is...

I wonder if Lara still talks to BradHawk and if she plans another trip across the pond...

I wonder how fun it was to take E and J swimming today...

I wonder how glad I am that they will start day camp at the Y this week so Moi will have a break!

I wonder what we are going to do with these 4 kittens! Anyone want one?

I wonder if I can leave hugs for you all from Moi and I....
I wonder if moi can feel the love we have for him, today and everyday..

I wonder what the new MRI will show...

I wonder if Moss knows that we'd love to have her join us in the hot tub..

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room....

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-29-2009), barbo (06-29-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-29-2009), DejaVu (06-29-2009), Doody (06-29-2009), GmaSue (06-29-2009), Koala77 (06-29-2009), Lara (06-29-2009), mistiis (06-29-2009), tamiloo (07-05-2009), Twinkletoes (07-06-2009)