Thread: In My Misery
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Gosh if I could have been there I would. Bet we could have had a nice day watching old movies and put together a dinner. We need to wire Cam's to the computer to share the crazy reletives.
I can't even imagine how your day was, I am sorry.

BF, I feel guilty, I was thinking how tough it was with 9 of us here, from the 18 month to the DIL's Mom from Oklahoma with her pochies, step daughter and her "friend".

I was on the go all day not a moment to rest. I finally ate a bit of small meal as they all ran out the door for work today and I had the TON of clean up to begin!

I know for sure it would have been hard to be alone, for all other reasons it is tough to have a house full. Next year maybe we can Quantum leap and swicth for a bit of both. I would love that.
Hugs to you and I would have called had I known it was so quiet there.
Di
PS, there is a really ugly Turkey carcus loking at me from the counter top no one got rid of...must be the "maids" day off. Oh, and a basket of rock hard rolls I forgot in the oven. It was a Zoo! Maybe instead of quantum leaping here, you would be better in a quieter house?

This morning, it is after seven the sun just coming up, I am sore, having an orange and reading you all it is a good moment to have friends!

Pocono area, PA