View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:11 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I wonder how I thought it was just my forgetful mind when I saw no thanks button-I decided I must have read and thanked all of the posts in this thread and just didn't remember them.??? And then I noticed that my name was not in the row of thanks. And THEN I noticed that I had not logged in, and that was why I did not see any thanks buttons. Whew! I wonder that I can sometimes make something simple so complicated!

I wonder why I think I need to make a spreadsheet to keep track of my friends from 2 different forums and what their names are on Facebook and what their names are on YoVille, Farmtown, and FarmVille. Sometimes I am afraid I am saying the wrong thing to someone because I think they are someone else! Please fogive me if I ask you if you are in labor yet and you are like me, many years past that kind of thing!

I wonder how nature can sometimes warm away so many lonely feelings? And sometimes you just need your bed and an electric blanket. (Even if that means you have to run the air conditioner so you can use it).

Can't name names, because I would leave someone out, but I am glad to know all of you. Hugs and, of course, you know I have a pocket full of Grandma 20's...
~~~~~hua.org~~~~~
Hearts United for Animals
has lots of "magic pain pills"
just waiting to be adopted!
GmaSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-07-2009), Alffe (06-30-2009), barbo (07-02-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-29-2009), Doody (06-30-2009), Lara (06-29-2009), tamiloo (07-05-2009), Twinkletoes (07-06-2009)