Thread: 9 cavities
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Brokenfriend,

I personally am not a fan of fluoride use and do not recommend it to our patients unless there are very extenuating circumstances such as there is in patients who have undergone radiation therapy for certain types of cancer. With these people, their lifespan has been shorten due to their illness and the radiation has severely destroyed the enamel on their teeth. Other than that, we do not recommend it.

You should know that the fluoridex has several useless and potentially harmful preservatives in it with the last ingredient being xylitol. Which means there is very, very little of that in the product. Seriously, you would benefit more from using straight Xylitol as I mentioned in my earlier post and would not have to be concerned about any unwanted side effects.

Here is the website of a well informed MD who speaks very openly about fluoride... http://www.drjaygordon.com/developme...s/fluoride.asp

The information I offer here is to help others become better informed as I know too well how misinformed most of us are about things we have no knowledge about...... :-)

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Thank you Kitty.

Thank you Bryanna. I looked at my teeth with a flashlight last night,and I see a yellow teethline all the way back to the end of my teeth.

It's not plague. I brush,floss,and wear a nite guard.

It must be the Seroquel. The seroquel has also caused my left ear to ring.

My Dentist has given me a prescription tooth past called Fluoridex. It has Xylitol in it. That's one of the things that you said would be good for me.

My Dentist said brush with Fluoridex a half an hour before bed,and do not rinse my mouth out.

I don't drink alcohol. Thanks for the information.

This resent tooth problem has me scared. I don't want to loose my teeth. I have all of my teeth,and have my teeth checked every six months.

The ringing in my left ear is another side affect from seroquel. I had no idea that these side affects existed,and have caused both problems. BF
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (06-30-2009)