View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Court hearing postponed because..............

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset, I got there, then the advocate and me, and the messenger/server guy (to serve him his Order of Protection) we waited.....

Finally 9am, I had to go in court, no husband.....***** of a woman judge.

It has been postponed she said because his lawyer/public defender whatever hasn't had a chance to get the police report and get together to discuss the case!!!! Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt this has been over 3 wks since the first time we went to court.

So, I came home all upset, I am now going to press charges myself and get a lawyer through Legal Assistance, meeting with my DV case mgr tomorrow to get it going.

He is stalling, because he knows he is in the wrong. I now have his address the court got it for me to give to the messenger or server, and I am waiting for the messenger to call me, that he got him served, it's 6:15pm and he works till 6pm and where he lives is right around the corner.

The judge was very mean, I said I wasn't notified of this delay, she said either was I till I got here. I spoke about him being served, she said well then the messenger isn't doing his job right. OMG Then I asked if I could approach the bench and give her some papers. She said NO you have to give everything to the prosecutor. I was treated like a criminal, not a victim.

I took meds as soon as I made my phone calls to my p-doc case mgr, dv case mgr, and my PCP, I just lost it.....etc. and slept. I was just so upset.

The next court date is Oct. 16th at 3pm.........................................Happy birthday to me, since my stinking birthday is the 11th of Oct.

I don't know how much more of his crap I can take. So, now I am going to press charges against him and get legal aide help public defender or whatever I need to do. I have had it with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasted money on parking, I put the damn 4 dollars in the wrong parking spot, so I had to put a 5 dollar bill in the correct one I was parked in.
It costs me gas to get downtown.

Well, I have calmed down some, but I am not feeling good at all. So, that's the story of today. Once again he wins. well for now anyway.

Hugs, Nikko