View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks guys, for your help and support!

I had another Physical Therapy appointment today. The PTs took another good look at my leg and basically said that it doesn't look any better than it did last week and that I am in a bad flare with it. I still have the creaking in my knee which is inflammation that could possibly be caused by either an infection of some kind or the RSD.

They took things careful as they didn't want to do too much but even the small exerices they did were really painful.

After speaking to them, it was decided that I need a break from PT as they can't really do anything at the moment until they get my knee problem sorted out. They seem to think that I need a break from PT to see if that will help any.

I have to see them again in 2 weeks and they are going to look at my knee again and see what they think needs to be done. In the mean time, we have to call my doctor to try and get some pain meds that might help.

I was supposed to have an appointment with my GP on Monday. We got ready, went down to the doctors office and were told that we were half an hour late even though we were on time! The stupid receptionist had given us the wrong time! I can't get in to see my GP for another few weeks now which is pretty pathetic so i'm not sure what we will be doing.

I have to go for a meeting tomorrow with College about the Health and Social Care Course that I will be starting in September. We should find out all of the info we need to know then and hopefully get to meet all of the tutors and other kids on the course.

Hope all is OK with everyone!
Dew58 (07-01-2009)