View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i did a bazillion hours of research on rsd and everything about it for my paper i wrote for class, and i never once came across anything that said narcs make it spread.

i do know that once i got off the narcs and switched to taking ketamine orally i gradually began to feel better. that and just using heat. the only other thing i took was flexoril for when my arm/hand would start spazzing out. and believing that i was in control of my life instead of the rsd controlling me. i started going out with my friends more, i just had to learn to balance what was too much and not push myself too far, or else i'd be in bed the whole next day. although some things i thought were worth it. the more distracted i am the less i'd notice the pain.

i have been in remission for 3 months now after my second ketamine infusion which was only a 4 hour infusion. which is why i'm hoping i can get ketamine in my anethesia mix when i have surgery.

being able to know what'll cause a flair and being prepared to have one i found to be key cause then it wouldn't knock me on my *** so much...

i hope you're able to find something that works for u.
AintSoBad (07-01-2009), aj822 (07-02-2009), fmichael (07-01-2009), Jennelle (07-01-2009), loretta (07-01-2009)