Old 07-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Crazy noise and plugs and birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
I do have ear plugs that I keep around but I don't sleep in them on a nightly basis because they start to irritate my ears after the second night.
me too, and me too, and for the same reason. i have the wax kind - reusable for a while and then disposable -what kind do you have?

Quote:
I find extra noise annoying -- don't know why. Can't even stand to hear the birds start chirping at 4:00 in the morning when I am still up.
i go on and off with this. lately the birds have been getting to me too. whether i am still up or woken up or... whatever.

and... all noises in general... but try it on top of a migraine. i had a belting one for a couple of days. especially those mowers or edge-trimmers or whatever... grrrr

the other problem i have with earplugs is all my "inside" noises are magnified, and they can sometimes cause pressure on my ears too. but as far as magnified noise, i mean like chewing. or my heartbeat (i don't have high blood pressure, but can sometimes hear it esp. with plugs). and all that stuff is annoying too. do you have this problem too?

i wish there was a "mic in" jack to my brain somewhere that was like where all and any noise perception came from... and that i could UNPLUG THE DERN THING sometimes!!!!

long way of saying i sympathize, Mari.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (07-02-2009)