View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jennelle,,
Please don't apologize for being away. We all need to withdraw from time to time, even though it may not be best for us. I'm so sorry you are going thru this junk with WC.
They should be fighting for you getting the best possible treatment. It's an insurance company that your employer paid for your protection and medical care. They owe you!
You need a mean attorney.
I have full body RSD and it has nothing to do with meds. I have only read of one Dr. with the thinking of us patients going off narcotics so our own endorphins can work better to care for the pain. His website is www.rsdrx.com
Dr. Hooshmand is retired now.
I have one Dr. that cares for my meds. I know he knows what he is doing. I've been on vicodin for the last 8 years or so. I haven't gone up in amount, in fact have started to go down one pill at a time. I take 6 a day, about a yearand a half ago I was down to 4, then someone very close to me, died in a car accident and I've been up to 6 since. But now feel I can go down one or two, except when in a flare.
Don't let them make you feel like a addict. I would think you would know, by progression or taking meds when you feel you don't need them. I feel level, except when stressed or sick or the weather and stay consistent. Please know we are all with you.
I know it's awful to feel lost, no hope, & extremely depressed. It does help to talk here. My Dr. is a psychiatrist and talking to him once a month does me so much good. He also is a neuro. and pharmacologist, so I know he understands and is very capable, so I trust him. I know he is conservative and doesn't want me in trouble with meds.
Do you have a hired attorney, it sorta sounded like you just talked to one. Anyway,
having a good attorney can take a lot of stress off of us. Let them do the work. Your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-02-2009), aj822 (07-02-2009), Dew58 (07-01-2009), Jennelle (07-03-2009)