Thread: 9 cavities
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Brokenfriend,

Please DO NOT rinse or use Ideal sweetener. It contains sucralose which is Chlorocarbon. It is in the same family as DDT and PCB's. Sucralose is toxic and should never be used for human consumption.

Just because a product lists xylitol in it's ingredients does not mean that the other ingredients are harmless. The only way to use Xylitol properly is in it's purest form. Xylosweet is in the purest form. Some large chain drug stores, supermarkets, health food stores and various places online sell Xylosweet.

So please return the Ideal sweetener to the store and continue your search for Xylosweet. It really can make a difference in the health of your teeth!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Thank you Bryanna

I could not find the Xylosweet at the two Supermarkets in this area. The only thing that I found was"ideal" Packets. It's a No Calorie sweetener. It has Xylitol in it.

I also bought some chewing gum with Xylitol. Thank you so much for letting me know about Xylitol. I just had some Oatmeal with the "Ideal" sweetner. I bought 4 boxes of it,and it has 50 Packets in each box.

My mouth has gotten dry at bed time,an hour after I take the Seroquel. Some times I'd open my mouth to breath,with the Night Guard in my mouth.

I don't want to loose any of my teeth. BF
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (07-01-2009)