View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hey pete
im married so its not really easier on me to worry about B.O..i still dont want to disrespect her either,,i love her dearly,,but being afflicted makes you tired and and with all my conditions ,its hard to stay up on my feet,,recent THR,,,im still on crutches and fighting rsd, its hard to take agood bath,,it takes so much energy out of you,,id rather work a 10 hour shift swinging a hammer .I feel your pain,,,but my wife is loving and wouldnt say anything to affened me anyway,and she is God fearing,but i gotta stay clean,,,i wouldnt throw in the towel about hooking back up,theres alot of good God fearing woman looking for a good man and vis-versa..any way,,,,my money still riding on the rsd making the armpit oder,,,,,,no joke,,,,,,,,gotta be,,,either way,,disael fuel is under 4 bucks a gallon now and you should get about 10 good burns out of a gallon ,,you said you wanted to get rid of the hair anyway,,and you do construction,,,so i know you got a torch laying in your garage,,,,,do the math,,,even deoderant cant mask the curse of the smell from rsd,,,LOL, ,,theres no other way of dealing with it other than muratic acid and that wouldnt be good so ,,,lets us know when your gonna do a burn and we will all swing by with some hotdogs,,,,,,and mashmellows,,,and have a baraque!,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-02-2009), Dew58 (07-03-2009), loretta (07-04-2009)