View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default it's bandido 2 ds

d
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post

While I admit to being Project Instigator, I would prefer to be part of a small project committee rather than Leader of anything. If Fiona and Girija are going to hawk it at WPC, I'd like them to be in the Core Group. Maybe two more of the Editors' choice and max out at five.

The Core Group would, briefly and quickly, put together a one page description by consenus of what they think they are working on to put before the Editors. The Editors will, briefly and quickly, merge the Core Group's ideas with what they think they are working on. Presumably this will be a group of subjects. Then individual Contributors will be assigned to an Editor who will scan back through the archives and collect the good stuff, paste it into a Word doc, and present it to the other Editors. Once everything is in a big pile, the Editors will put it all together.

See, that wasn't so hard
Rick has apparently nominated Fiona and Girija as Core Group members. I would respectfully suggest Sasha be included particularly since she offered a comprehensive list of chapter topics. Bob C