View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Got good Help today!

Hi gang,
I have really got good help today. She is my neighbor, new friend and we had a nice visit. She cooked two meals, sweep the floors and did a good job. Then we sit down had a nice visit. The one here now is a sleep on the sofa. I think she is taking a cold so I been taking care of her. The med. must of knocked her out. At leased I can be on the computer while she sleeps.

The pain isn't under control very well yet. I talked to my surgeons nurse this morning and they want me back on Neurontin for a while, to control the numbness in my left leg. As bad as I don't want to, I will for a short period. I also talked to my GP and he agrees, at lease I don' have to buy it. Got plenty on hand. I am icing my back down, because of swelling also. If it's not one thing, it's another. Thanks for saying I am brave, But you would do the same , if in my shoes. I had to make myself walk or I couldn't come home. My Bear dog is fine. I am sure he missed me, but we have fell onto a rountene again. if I just get so I can stay by myself I will be happy. It's been kinda nice to have some lift my dog on the bed though. I can only lift 5 pounds. well
it's getting late, I will try to post when possible. Thanks for your prayers, they are whats keep me clam threw this all.
Hugs to you all,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote