View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So how do you stop or prevent spread?

Maybe this is a stupid question but since this afternoon I am having ache and burning up higher in my arm (so far my rsd has been my hand up into my elbow). I am coming to the conclusion that it is probably spreading. My only meds is Lyrica, just on for 2 wks now at 150 mg going up to 200 on Sat. I also have a ketamine cream that I sometimes use. This is wc and the pm Dr has not given me anything for the pain except tramadol in the beginning (April)which did nothing, he says this is very mild (I won't/can't say what I have to say about it being mild). Six Stellate Ganglion nerve blocks worked for a wk and a half.. I have been denied a second opinion today by wc(my lawyer is getting on that and will give them one chance to change that decision before he lets them know we will be taking it to court). They are FINALLY allowing me to see a psychologist in a wk and a half. Is there something I can do to try to stop it or lessen the pain for now???? What about Ibuprofen?? Trying the Tramadol again? I can't get into my pcp until next Thursday but did make that appt so he knows what is going on. I need someone on my side. I am not a complainer and I tolerate alot before I will complain so maybe it's my fault (Pete, I know, I know...you've told me scream it. It's just not me) I haven't been given anything but I am just really tired, tired of the pain, tired of it never going away, tired of nobody explaining anything to me (did that on my own), tired of wc calling all the shots in my medical care.
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (07-02-2009), loretta (07-03-2009)