View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ear/hearing problems?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering...Do you any of you guys have problems with your hearing since developing MG? I notice that when my voice is especially nasal, it seems to affect my hearing a bit too...It's like my ears are full of something...liquid, wax...not sure...If I talk a lot while my voice is weak, it seems to cause pain and 'fullness' in my ears. I'm also very sensitive to certain sounds now...I've gone to clubs a few times since developing the speech/voice problems, and I have to wear earplugs because I'm so sensitive to base sounds...I also used to play in a band (but since having this, I don't play as much anymore because I was the singer :S lol). The last time I played with them, I had to leave the room because the base guitar was making me feel like I would lose my hearing. Also, if I sing certain notes, I get the same crackling/'fullness' sensation...

I know it's sorta farfetched, but did come across some things that said that people with MG can lose their hearing...So I was just wondering if any of guys have experienced something similar...
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote