Thread: *erin*
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Rach!

Hey there!

I laughed so hard when I read your posts! I've done the EXACT same thing - only it was the night b/4 my son's 5th grade graduation and I went with plum colored hair - not a pretty sight!

How are you feeling today?Have you had a good day? Is it still super hot there? I hate, hate the heat now! Wish we could move far away!

I'm going to be in until Monday unless Mike finds a way to get me out of here early......I am going stir crazy! The dr has me on the heart floor and I keep taking off my monitor to walk the halls, so they get really mad, but oh well!

MISS YOU! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach73 View Post
Thanks for that.

I promise you it was GREEN!

The story goes thus.....suffering with alopecia due to medication, dye hair platinum blonde. Thought you wouldn't see the bauld spots. Get bored after 6 weeks decide to go a more natural blonde.....turns lilac. Dye again with same colour goes more lilac! Dye brown to cover lilac goes Green! Morale of the story.....unless you have a degree in chemistry, a hairdressing qualification or can just read the instructions ....dont dye your hair at home! (this all happened in the space of 24 hours blonde - lilac- more lilac- green - RED) I could be a traffic light!

On the plus side I love my RED hair.

Im glad I have managed to amuse you. To be honest I was laughing about it myself! At least I didn't have to go to work! I hope Erin gets a kick out of this when she reads it!
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (07-04-2009)