View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if people do realize that they are thought of as alffe has said above. I can be doing something during my day and it'll remind me of someone and "bling" they're in my thoughts, just like that.

I wonder also how Addy is doing and Sparkle and their families who are always in my thoughts. I go "bling" a lot.

I wonder if someone else will eat all the rest of the trifle that I love so much, or maybe they might finish the rest of the chocolate rum truffles that I made, or the white xmas which they've all forgotten except me, because I'm the one who made it all and packed it all in containers in the refrigerator. I don't usually use this type of expression, but I'm basically stuffed!

I wonder if everyone had a good couple of days. I wonder a lot about the people who don't have anyone. If I'd been well enough I would go work for a couple hours on xmas day to help feed some people who don't have any family or loved ones to help them out. Maybe my daughter will do something like that in the future.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote