View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone.
Dew; the Dr prescribed the Tramadol 50 mg as needed. I told him it wasn't helping and he knew I wasn't taking it because it did nothing and gave me nothing else. No contract was ever given to me.

My lawyer has handled other RSD cases and has actually given me info, he is jumping all over their denial but he said it would be faster if they are warned and then decide to approve it than wait for a court date. He is starting the paperwork though.

My kids bought me an i pod and I try to drown the pain with music. I had heat on all last night but it is still there. It is spreading up my arm into my shoulder. I know stress makes it worse and the pain/wc is stressing me out. Also, my best friend, is recovering from a brain anyeurism a few months ago, is not doing well again. We have kept each other going and I am really worried about losing her. I am really ready to lose it. I want the things I enjoyed doing back so much. I was always active showing and training my dogs, love agility. I haven't done anything in months...it's killing me.

If my pcp decides to add meds or more pt, how does that wk with ins??? I have other ins but this is wc, wouldn't my ins decline it?? What happens when I do get sent back to wk and wc is done. Who pays for the Dr's and meds??
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote