View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome

I have just now found my way into a holistic practitioner's door. I like the akaline water and most of what's going on with the plan. I'm not a good patient. I have done the Epson and Salts and the supplements yet. Will want to start Sunday night and Monday for sure.

I can't expect much for my buck if I don't comply with what I'm told to do. Detoxing sounds like something my body needs.

I've done the ionic foot spa. It's interesting but I ask her to just let it run in the water for 30 mintues, without feet being in the water just to see what color the water itself turned. She didn't do that so I'm going to ask again. It's just my nature to be scientific with what I'm doing. If it helps, great... for whatever reason. I don't have to understand everything, but if it's within reason I want to test it and see what it does.

She also does deep tissue massages. I'm going to give that a try too. I don't think that's going to be too pleasant but I'm going to do it anyway. I'll try it for 3 months to see if there's improvement, if I can afford it.

I'm open-minded and want to get healthier. There's lots of info on the internet about holistic medicine. But if I feel better, or can do better, I'll continue to go there.

...oh, yeah. She has been using the LED and infrared lights in her office for years. She says they've helped many of her patients.

(Broken Wings)

Not done a lot of stuff but will get to it.

(Broken Wings)

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote