View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #18

I wonder if this is a good time for a new wonder thread since we hit that 'page 3' in #17...

I wonder if everyone had a good time with Christmas. I did. My daughter, son-in-law and granddoody left early today for a vacation in Palm Springs CA with SIL's dad and stepmommy. They have a condo there. When daughter called, she had already been outside and picked fresh grapefruit and lemons...

I wonder at how cute grandoody is and how physically sick exhausted I am from the last few weeks what with dad in the hospital and helping often with granddoody. E X H A U S T E D!!!!

Granddoody enjoyed the holiday and now happily says 'tree' everytime he sees a Christmas tree. He's tried saying Christmas several times and resorts to just 'tree'. LOL

Notice how everyone is in the process of chewing the pre-dinner snacks on Christmas, LOLOL.

Granddoody with great grandma on daddy's side. And Teddy, her dog.

He had a riot opening presents, but his favorite was a pair of castanettes, played with them all day.

Jabber, jabber, jabber...

I wonder if Alffe knows that yes I had the massage and it was wonderful as usual!

I wonder why the weather has been so warm and unlike winter in Iowa the last several years. Where's the dam snow!!!!!!!??????? Aargh.

I also have wondered a lot how Alffe's Christmas was at her daughter's and if she managed to get through it without too many tears and was able to enjoy the festivities...Hugs for Ms. Alffe.

I wonder if Mr. Alffe knows that playing basketball is what tore my rotator cuff....OUCH!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote