View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 12:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile The Pulse Returns

OK, so I just wanted to follow up with my latest-

Quick summary: Had Botox on both sides in pec and trap, right side of neck on Oct 18. It took about a month but it finally kicked in. I combined it with the chiroptactor 3x a week and more recently, hellerwork 1 day/week.

My second follow up visit was Dec 22 and I have got a pulse back on the right side with elevated arm (in adson's maneuver)... yay! I continue to have one on the left side...so that is good, too.

Ingeneral, I have been feeling pretty lousy, but nmost of my trouble has been in my back and in my traps. My arms (and the burning pain I used to get in my wrists) reall yhad been better. But frankly, I was so preoccupied iwht my back and shoulders that I hadn't really thought so much about that.

Anyhow..back to PT for me starting this friday, to see if I can make more progress. Dr. Jordan said to come back in Feb- it would be about time to see if I am ready for a second round, or earlier if it starts to hurt more b/c he doesn't want it to go back to as bad as it was in the beginning.

He also gave me some long acting vicadin-like medecine (It starts with an O and I hope the pharmacist can read it because I can't. He also gave my lidoderm patches for the knot in my back. wow, those really help. If only I could get one that was about 14" x 14"

Anyhow, measurable progress was such a relief to hear. I had to share.

Thanks to everyone who has offered their support and advice...it really helps me.

Johanna

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote