View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if doody knows I'm glad she pursued her claim for the raccoon damage?

I wonder if she knows the 2 big grey squirrels haven't been on my balcony digging up my plants, since I sprinkled a bit of black pepper on some of the soil in my pots? (Thanks Mom, for the tip!)

I wonder if Dejavu knows I appreciated her healing hugs and I'm sorry her holiday plans had to be cancelled?

I wonder if Addy knows how I smiled when a couple of humming birds flew right up to me today when I was wearing my big red hat?

I wonder if you know I wished I could have caught a picture, but those hummers were just too fast? (I even had my camera in my hands!)

I wonder if you know I was at the Organic Islands Festival today and I shot another roll of film (400 ASA Fuji - yes, real film!) of all the gorgeous flowers?

I wonder if you know I'm making photo cards to sell in some of the local shops?

I wonder about the sun's rays and how I got a bit of sunburn today, even with my wide-brimmed hat and wearing 60 SPF sunscreen?

I wonder if you know I purchased some drawstring jute bags at the Organic Festival to use when I shop for fruit and veggies? (Now I just have to keep them with my cloth shopping bags and remember to take them into the grocery store .....)

I wonder at how enjoyable it was to try different samples of foods and products today?

I wonder if you know I'm anxious to pick up my photos tomorrow?
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-05-2009), barbo (07-05-2009), Burntmarshmallow (07-07-2009), DejaVu (07-05-2009), Doody (07-05-2009), FeelinGoofy (07-07-2009), GmaSue (07-05-2009), mistiis (07-07-2009)