View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Beth! I am really excited he lost five pounds because he's at a crucial stage in development right now. It's just been so hot we haven't wanted to get him on the bike yet. He's been great about it too. It has to be driving him nuts too. I got a new bolt and nut for the fender so we can put it on now, hopefully that will get put on today and he may be even able to take it for a spin. I hope so, he's been great about it.

We are definitely going to the pool today though and I am glad we got the passes, (we each have a card they scan and they even laminated them for us) and I am looking forward to the fun we'll have swimming together later. We went to Walmart yesterday and I got my hair cut so now the entire head, except for my bangs are one length again. Well I say again, but truth be told I have always had bangs except when I was a kid. One more hair cut in December probably, and the bangs will all be caught up.

I go in not next week but the week after that to get my ultrasound done. Did a pregnancy test this morning and it's negative, Jack thinks I'll be fine not having the surgery but I have heard of too many women having a 'change of life baby' to want to add myself to the list. I really don't know how long menapause will last for me either so to be safe I need to get this done.

So that's where I'm at today, hopefully things will go well Monday for Jackie in summer school, we went for a speech evaluation and they recommended speech sessions twice a week. So tomorrow is his first session. The evaluation was cool, I like his therapist, she's really on the ball.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-05-2009), Dmom3005 (07-05-2009)