View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Parkinsons Perceived Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
...I will take charge to the extent of asking Paula to arrange with Doc John to set up the necessary work space where all editors can gather and figure out what we are going to do.

Once that stage is reached, however, I must reserve the right to step back and hand it to the group. I still have reservations about the size of the project and the level of support, but I'm game for now.
Rick et al: First thanks to you & the administrators for the jump start. If we can extend you one more time please work with Doc John, Paula & ?? in setting up a restricted list of those who can access , i.e. core members, editors and the as yet mystery volunteer who will lead this effort. I agree with those who are apprehensive about the size/scope/participation in this project. On the other hand, I think it is an excellent beginning to defining a meaningful action plan designed to educate, inform and advocate. The patients voice will be synthesized in this effort and can then be utilized in any way the group sees as appropriate. If nothing else is accomplished we will have gathered the best posts, observations, fresh material,etc. from the cream of the NeuroTalk PWP'ers. Next step = set up the "Parkinsons Perceived Project" and name those who volunteered thus far. as restricted users. Bob C