View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder, as I read the wonders, if I'll remember the wonder that their wonder made me wonder....

I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't know what DH means ... honestly, I am soooo dumb dumb when it comes to acronyms... so, please, someone tell me what DH stands for .... all I can come up with is Dumb Husband and surely thats not it???

I wonder, GmaSue, if you're feeling all these changes because the world around us is changing... your outdoor living space has changed over the years due to the climate changes... and your body is adjusting to this... and you feel the need to save because the media is feeding us soooo much information on the downturn of the economy ...... what's a girl to do .....

I wonder if I'll be able to see a dentist tomorrow ... I've got a toothache OUCH!

Scrabble... I don't wonder at how well your photo cards will do - your city is so beautiful! I'm glad you thought of me when you saw the hummingbird.

I wonder at the growth of my cloth bag collection and how cool it is to see everyone shopping with them these days.

I wonder why my small town (of approx. 8000) full of lovely gardens ... doesn't have a farmers market....... I really hate going to the box stores for produce... I just don't get it!!

I wonder if Doody is any warmer?

I wonder if I'll pick up my knitting needles again tonight....
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (07-05-2009), Burntmarshmallow (07-07-2009), Doody (07-06-2009), FeelinGoofy (07-07-2009), mistiis (07-07-2009), ~scrabble (07-06-2009)