View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I feel much better, I think summer school starting today will be awesome for me, I just have had a hard, hard time this summer, and it's not over yet, we'll still have almost three weeks to get through after July is over and we've got three day weekends to get through all through July. I don't know, I guess I am just tired of having people in the house and today the behavior analyst comes back and we're going to talk about fading the services. I don't want to talk to her, but I know we have to. I feel like we really don't even need her anymore since she wasn't here at all through the month of June when we needed her the most you know? Just not fair.

Getting ready to see my T-doc in three hours, hoping it will help. I just have such trouble with life right now, it's been awful. From anxiety over the tricycle (the whole trip going to walmart to get it and the trip home with it in the trunk, then anxiety which proved founded because we DID end up losing a screw during its assembly) to anxiety over Jackie breaking stuff. Or hurting me. It's been awful. I wish the P-doc would let me stay on lorazepam. I have great doubt that they Buspar will work for me. Oh well, even if I don't like what she has to say I kinda am stuck with it because there are no other P-docs taking new patients in the area right now that take medicare and medicaid.