View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
Have you ran the gambit of PT? injections? exercise/yoga/stretches? trigger point? lightz? Kinesio taping? balls? golf ball? oversized tennis balls? Miracle Balls? balloons? inversion table? aqua therapy? meditation? magnets? chiro? massage therapist? nautropathic/holistic medicine? traction? physiatrist? Lidodern Patches? Flector Patches? vitamins/supplements/herbs? BenGay? Biofreeze? ACTivon? horse linement(DSMO or D something)? inhaling water(now I've found akaline water really helps the rest of my body)? no caffeine? no alcohol? no smoking? TheraCane? ThermaCare wraps? etc?

just some ideas... sorry you're having problems.
Hi to answer your helpful post I have ried lots, but not inversion table as would not be able to bbreathe. traction make sthings worse, have lidoderm patches which are well not sure if do anything except mybe change surface sensation?? Horse linanment...Mmmm ther's a thought. I do know of someone who sprays WD40 on themselves . The stuff use on cars etc.. Not had caffeine since 2001. don't drink, don't smoke. Tried the wraps but the heat makes me feel quite nauseous and tried opposite but that increases pain.

I am a right pain that's for sure. Some of your things the BenGay and Activon I don't know what these are. Also why inhale water? Not good idea with me due to the breathing probs though.

More after tomorrow consultation.

Take care all
Hx
Horizontal One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote