View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 09:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I got this in my email, so, I'm putting it here for something fun...

Four things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Pizza Hut Waitress, Accounting Clerk, Audit Clerk, Menards Hardware Department person

B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:
Pumpkin (with Christina Ricci), True Romance, Mr. Wrong, Shine
(there's so many, hard to list only 4!)

C) Four places I have lived
In Arkansas and Missouri but mostly Illinois, and now permenantly in Wisconsin I believe.

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
National Geographic, Nova, animal shows particularly Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin, and the biography channel for people's biographies.

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
The only vacations I ever went on were a total of 5 times, to Florida (three times in my 20's), Virginia or West Virginia I forget which one (once) with dh while preggers with Vincent, and Michigan (once) last year to my friends cabin for four days...and I'm on the pity pot cause I feel like everyone goes to more places and more often than me (boo hoo).

F) Four web sites I visit daily:
MGH, my email, askjeeves to search for my newest curiosity
that's about it, only 3 not 4.

G) Four of my favorite foods:
Gyros, Fried Noodles, Hot dogs but only in Chicago, Chocolate

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

The Atlantis which is this vacation spot I saw online I think in the bahamas with lots of access to being with and viewing fish.

Prior to the death of Steve Irwin, Austrailia Zoo but at the moment it would be too heavy hearted an experience...so I'll say the largest aquarium in the world in (somewhere in europe, I forgot where).

Any native tribe of any ethnicity that lives off the land and can show me how to do that BUT has a deep love and respect for nature AND has some natural goo to put on to not get totally mosquito bit.

On a massage table getting a massage that is so awesome it makes my feet and back and neck not hurt no more AND the massagger looks like a tall dark rugged construction worker type, heh heh.

G) The NEXT person that you think will respond (name 2):
I'll say Granola Liberal or Keggy
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote