View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sunshine Girl and 'all dear ones',
I know sweating is miserable. Arizona doesn't make it any easier. When out and about, which isn't too often, I take a 2 oz. liquid sanitizer in my purse. The cooling of this products is refreshing. Also, they have just come out with individual packaged sanitizers for feminine use. Also spray 'h2o spritzers are refreshing.
I take a portable fan into the bathroom when I shower. Just the air moving around helps a lot. There is also battery operated hand held fan, usally sold at luggage shops.
A spot on our body that is important to cool our body down is running cool water
over our wrists! And the cool washcloth is a great idea on our neck and forehead Dew.
I like the comment someone made about putting a fan on our head after a shower.
I like to wash my hair in the evening to help cool down my body. ALSO THERE IS A PRODUCTED CALLED 'LIQUID TALC, IT'S A LIQUID LOTION, BUT FEELS LIKE POWDER. VtHE INGREDIENTS ARE ALOE VERA, VITAMIN E, AND PANTHENOL.
Besides, a ceiling fan, I have two floor fan that move the air around along with the AC. It's tough. Let's all keep hyrated this summer, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (07-06-2009)