View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Nikko

gilrfriend I am so glad that you are OK. I hate that there is a feeling of helplessness to avoid my friends from being depressed and then bad things happening. wE Know you did not intend to harm yourself, but I can bet the gal on the other end of the phone feels she may have saved your life.

It could have been horrific. With the blood pressure alone not being regulating, the mix, Nikko, I have tears pouring down my face of how sad you must have been and wish like heck that SOB was not still affecting your life.

We new Christmas is a tough holiday, New Years now too is coming up.....Gosh what is the magic pill that gives us back hope, love, and flushes the BS from our system others have dumped.

You are so loved, you are such a good hearted person and to see you hurt or lonely is tough. When I say you I mean all and any that are in the same low spirits and alone for the holidays.

What can we all do for New years? Can we plan an open Chat, maybe some read, others chit chat, while home?

None of us will be alone, we all have each other!
Nikko, I don't want you have all this stuff on your paper plate while it is floppy unsteady!
Grab those boot straps and one little thing, one little step, have a dream.....
I love you and am SOOOOOOOO happy you are physically OK,
Love
Di