View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hello

I am seeing that as my days go on and I talk to more people telling my story about my dr telling me that I need therapy I get more and more angry at the situation. I look back on my medical history and all the problems I have had to diagnose myself, between my constent yeast infections to NOW a burning pain in my ankle that still hasn't officially been diagnosed as anything but possibly a bone spur, to now with my B12 def.

The internet seems to be my dr but sorry to say I would rather hear it from someone who went to SCHOOL for MEDICAL for 8 YEARS! and gets paid a large amount to do a job I expect them to do! I went to school for graphic design, I do graphic design and I do it well. I do what I am paid to do!!! That is whats expected of me... and that is what I expect from my drs. It seems to be the only profession that can get away with not doing their job and still collect a very large paycheck!

Thanks for all your responses... this site has really helped me find some peace in this mess. thank you all so much!
magenta272 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote