View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi all,

just wanted to let you know i might be off line for a few days. they're bringing my new desk tomorrow and putting it together on friday. when they deliver the new desk they're taking my old one out. thank goodness for a little negotiation on that. sorry cindy, just can't put it together myself.

anyway, the pounding goes on here. THEN (umph) i went down yesterday about 1700 to get my mail. and, i find out the elevator to the parking garage is out of order. i call the office and they confirm. it needs a new part.! supposed to be here today. they should have put a notice on my door to let me know.

the problem is that they're blocking off the main entrance door for construction. without the elevator to the parking garage i can't get into and out of the bldg. all the other entrances are stairs. so, i had to cancel my PT appt at the last minute. thank goodness they aren't charging me. people (like mgment) don't even think about these things. it's so annoying. i pray that the part comes in today. and, last wk they shut the water off for a day cause they had to replace the boiler.

i can't wait to move out of here but it'll be another yr. anyway...my "friend" called me today. he tried to call last wk but didn't leave a message. he's still interested. he's going out of town this wk/e so sometime soon we'll go out for a drink. everytime i think this must be off, it's on.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
"Thanks for this!" says:
soxmom (07-07-2009)