Thread: Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for the advice- I've been retracing my steps to see if/where they were left. I also realize now that i didn't take care of them - i'm not leaving home with the whole prescription again. And I know that i'm prone to leaving things in places that "make sense" only to have NO idea where they are later. I didn't think that the doc would re-fill/partially re-fill the Loritab (vicodin?), but I figured i'd give it a shot. I didn't think they'd have a problem with the Keppra (the nerve medication). When you start seeing my PM you have to agree to 1). fill your prescriptions at only one pharmacy, 2). file a police report for all "stolen" meds 3). make an office visit for any "lost " meds, and 4). not have any doctor prescribe narcotics, etc without their prior approval/knowledge. The office visit wouldn't be a problem - if he were around for the next 10 days. Since I like this doctor, and think he's helping, i'm not going to go to another doctor for a second opinion or whatever. Hopefully they'll turn up somewhere or another.

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

Last edited by dabbo; 12-27-2006 at 07:11 PM. Reason: adding...
dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote