Old 07-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
I got the air and fan thing going too. Really a bummer b/c I LOVE air conditioning, or used to anyway! Can't really hold a cold can of soda or Starbucks coffee cup too long. Anyone else experience that?

I too have the cold and hot thing.... all I can feel is PAIN!!! I haven't been able to tell if something is cold or hot in a long time.

I have to have the air running to keep the humidity down in the house...plus I can't handle the heat.... but it's a vicious circle.... I can't stand the cold either.... Most comfortable for me is above 72 but below 75. It's nearly impossible to keep between those temps.

Right now I have a small (6 inch) fan sitting on the floor running but not pointed at me.... it's just to keep the air in my bedroom from getting to hot over night.... if it get's too cold... it's just close enough to me so that I can reach and turn it off.

As far as muscle twitches... YEP have those too... Sometimes they are visable to the eye... other times they are deep against the bone. I think I have had every muscle in my body twitch, spasm, or cramp at one time or another. Most times they are painful, sometimes just annoying....but ALWAYS twitching, spasming, or cramping some where in my body. It's really weird when my face does this and it hurts too!!!!

I'm at the 5+ year mark... full body with facial, scalp, and internal organ involvement.

I sincerely wish you the best and pray for low to no pain days for everyone!!!

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ALASKA MIKE (07-08-2009), Dew58 (07-08-2009), Sandel (09-26-2009)