View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ooo Just told it's not TOS, but all symptoms fit exactly! Doc doesn't know what it is!

Ok, this is weird, I had recently gotten very weak and tired arms, then had a flare up of pain on my left side up by neck and left arm real hurt. My neurologist thought it was TOS and ordered an mri and mra. I went in today and he said there was no compression, I did not have it. The pain has subsided a lot
but the arm pain and weakness still there. He did say my C-6 spinal disk had some kind of slight problem, neither me nor my hubby can remember what he said! ( Maybe irrition/) He then attributed it possibly to being fibromyalgia(?) and did refer for Physical therapy. I am a bit baffled, cause I also have the vertigo/dizzy feeling since the day it got real bad. I forgot to mention that. Can fibro cause these symptoms? I have had it for 10 years and never anything like this. He mentioned that he could do the nerve conduction test in my arms. So when I was leaving I asked the receptionist if he was going to do it and he yelled out, yes, give her an hour appt. Its just so freaky that the symptoms match so closely. Any ideas? I think he is just doing the nerve conduction dest to appease me? My sed rate and other blood work was fine.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote