View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 09:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Richard

How nice to converse with you again after such a long interval and thank you so much for you kind interest.

With regard to my supplement it is Magnesium Chelate by Source Naturals and the supp facts per tablet are:- calcium 47mg (4%), magnesium 100mgmg (25%). As I take 2 tablets twice per day this totals according to my reckoning 400mg magnesium and 188mg calcium. I have also started taking 200mg of potassium in tablet form per day in an attempt to help the cramping along with two bananas as well!!

With regard to the Amitriptyline I have to tell you that my Neuro had me on 150mg per day about four years ago and it had absolutely no effect at all. Either good or bad, so I came off them VERY slowly indeed. I doubt they would help much with pain relief now.

Bearing in mind my forthcoming cardiac CT scan and possible treatment afterwards I am naturally rather worried about anything I take that is new.

I do hope you are feeling better than when we last “met” as it were and I wish you a very much more pain free and happier New Year.

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote