View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hey, all, checking in. That bloody Panera Bread has been puffing up a muffin top again. Curse them and their wicked temptress, raisin bread!!!

I've been running around a lot (for me) showing off the bot foot. Folks around here are pretty hopped up about it and I've been doing one hour demo visits with friends and even my neuro & staff. They're great, they've seen me from the beginning and remember how I used to move. It was almost emotional spending an hour with all of them today. What a terrific bunch they are.

Aw, don't be a wimp, Judy, of course you can put the desk together!!!

That building snafu is totally ILLEGAL! They could get seriously fined for that little infraction. They're obviously trying to skirt paying a premium for emergency service. What jerks. I think the legal language is something like, "denying you full, safe, and expected enjoyment of your home". I'd bet the fire department would get a real kick out of hearing about this situation.

Judy, if you don't tell us that guy's name, I'm going to start calling him Harry Chest.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (07-10-2009), soxmom (07-08-2009)