View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 09:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kathy,

I was on the same dosage of Neurontin that you are on several years ago and it made me unable to function properly. I had gone to my Dr for a routine hormone shot and my PCP was out so I had to be seen by another Dr who had a fit when he read my chart and saw the dosage of Neurontin I was on. I told him I didn't put myself on it, that I was put on it by my pain dr and then my PCP just kept my scripts wrote for me so I didn't have to travel to my pain management clinic. I did take myself off of them after that after he explained what Neurontin was doing to my brain, and I didn't have any side effects, but everyone reacts differently. Most meds don't work on me like they do normal people anyway.

I would call your Dr's office in the a.m. just to let them know what is going on to see what they suggest you do. I am sorry to hear how WC is treating you and I think it is so sad that they have the right to just not refill a patients script if they don't want to... Do you have an attorney? If so contact him/her as well.

Keep us posted and know that we are here if you need us. I also want to say Welcome to our RSD Family. You will find some of the greatest folks on earth here and if you need answers I'm sure some one here will be able to help or if you just need to vent we're here to listen.

Hugs,
Janet

Last edited by jcherry; 12-27-2006 at 09:57 PM.
jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote