View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 07:42 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Just a moment for Ya'll...

I really want to take the time, to thank all you Good Folks, for supporting me.
You only know one side of this story, I may have beatin my wife from one side of the state to the other. (for all you know) You haven't heard her side, is my point.

But, I think ya'll know me a bit better than that, so I'll tell you a couple things that your prayers have produced!

I got a call from my "ex" divorce attorney. He is pro-actively looking for my file, and hopes to retrieve it soon. (that will make all the liar out of my soon to be ex)! This file has my Pre-Nup, and other important files in it, that will cut wifey's claims off, at the knee. Sorry!

Then, I got a call from Dr Knobler's wife. She is an "Angel". She's had RSD herself, along with Breast Cancer. She also met my "wifey" many times, and she called, when I was in a "weak spot" (I was crying). And so, she started prodding me. I told her in short comments, what was up, and she "got it". She remembered my wife, for trying to take accolades, for looking "so good" for having Six Children!, but, she didn't, she had four, I had two. (well my first wife had two ), but, wifey was Happy to take on the compliments.

This reeked as fake.

Anyway, Mrs Knobler, who is one of my heroes, told me, that ANYTHING I need written by the doctor, for my divorce case (Nothing that's untrue, mind you), would be "Rushed Through" by herself, personally!

Now, how is this for God answering a prayer?

I want to Thank You All!
I am one of those, who believe in the power of Prayer!

And, I have one more BIG thing to do.
That is, to get in touch with the attorney, whom I was "confused into testifying, that I put my wife's name on deed of my house"/ I NEVER DID, but, between her family and mine, we own four homes on the same street. I was in the midst of my TBI. She took my "book" that I was highlighting with side effects of my injury, and showed her attorney how to use it against me.
He Did!

Why, would I put anyone's name on my home, that I built to my spec's for RSD, and bought once from my first wife??? Makes no sense!

Anyway, questions, I'll answer,
but, this is to
THANK YOU ALL!

Pete

Blessings on You!
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
aj822 (07-08-2009), Dew58 (07-08-2009), fmichael (07-09-2009), loretta (07-08-2009), stressedout (07-09-2009)