View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Silver Linings are Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karousel View Post
This is my biggest problem with MS and it is awful. I do have to share with you one good thing that has come out of it though. Always got to find the silver lining. My mother is having major cognitive problems, many of them similar to mine, because of her deteriorating health. I can honestly tell her that I do understand her frustration and anger because I too suffer from the same things and I'm pretty sure it helps her knowing someone understands. Unfortunately she won't remember any of it five minutes later but I still got to help her for a short time.
There are a lot of things I have to be thankful for. I think I have been able to touch the lives of some others that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to without the MS experience.

That is a definite silver lining that you are able to understand what your mom goes through. Every 5 minutes count and is special for your mom and you.
Hang in there!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
karousel (07-08-2009), Kitty (07-09-2009), Riverwild (07-09-2009), SallyC (07-09-2009)