View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarExpress View Post
Small world! I just went to an ophthalmologist today as well. I started with an ENT who sent me to get my eyes double checked (no pun intended) as I have trouble focusing both together (which adds to the dizziness)..Long story longer, I'm bringing in my rx glasses next week to have a type of prism added to see what will help. Once that's done, he'll give me an rx for glasses with the type of prism that works best..Hopefully it will get rid of at least some of the dizziness. Good luck!
I asked about the prisms. The ophtho told me that from my description of the symptoms that my vision is changing daily and that the prism probably would not work for me. He said if it stabilizes and doesnt get any worse or any better after awhile, he'd check into making me a pair of prism glasses. Until then tho, I'm wearing Scotch tape on my left lens of my glasses and a dark patch (the dark patch for when I'm outside in the sun)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote