View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Marion I'm glad your eye surgery is over with and healing despite the infection or allergy to whatever they put in your eye during surgery. Wow two more surgeries to fix the problem, that must have been a real bummer.

Also happy to hear that the LDN is finally kickin back in for you. When I read you last post about forgetting to take it, I ordered my refill early. I don't want to find out what it's like to be without the LDN.. EVER.

As for my head hair, it has always been full and fast growing. My nails long and thick (except while on Avonex, nails and hair spit). I need to file them constantly too.

I keep them long and filed square, polished with pinks or wild colors (tee hee), so people also ask me if they are acrylic nails.

Btw, I have for about the last past 10 years or so lost all body hair from the neck down. Same place I don't sweat, from the neck down. Strange.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote