View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I guess I might fit in that category. At one point I was so delighted that the loratab took the edge of the pain I applied for jobs on the internet. My husband quickly shot me down stating the pain killer is masking the disease and low and behold two months later I am back to square one. 24 hrs of pain with no break it is so depressing. Yelling at my kids grumpy and tired of being in pain.

I pray alot and read my bible and know there are plenty off way worst than I am so I end my day thankful but the cycle starts all over again the next day.

I don't know how people live with this disease. It is hard to describe to people who do not have it they expect to hear from you one type of description of the pain but we all know that is not the case.

Thank god I found this website site and a few others websites as well to vent to others that know how I feel and not say "how bad can it be" or "whats wrong with you today"

My frustration is in the doctors that refuse to listen or assist in getting you medication to help ease the pain for fear of addiction.

It is true ... my body has now adjusted to the 1 tablet of loratab every 6 hours and I fear what will happen next increase the dosage find another pain medication where does it end?

Does the pain ever end? I was told once the nerves die that is it..does anyone know if that is true?
COLBEYMOORE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote