View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm just stopping in to say "Hi" and hope everyone is still doing well on their Ty journey.

I was so bummed when I got NABs with Ty. I have now been on Copaxone since March 22nd, and the fatigue is horrible! That was the one thing on Ty I noticed the most, I just wasn't so dang tired all of the time!

I don't have a lot of hope that when I have an MRI next March that I won't have many more lesions. But I've run out of drug options for the time being, and hopefully the C will get me by until the orals come out.

The good news is that I have such a good layer of fat all around I'm not having any skin problems with the C ! And no relapses, but then again, I didn't really on any of the drugs, just more lesions.

I feel a little bad because I went to a meeting with a doc from an MS center in Colorado, and he said he would have never changed me off of Avonex just because the MRI showed new lesions. He made the comment that you treat the patient, not the MRI! An interesting way of looking at things.

But it is what it is. Just wishing you all the best with Ty, and know I'm jealous!
ewizabeth (07-11-2009), Natalie8 (07-10-2009), Riverwild (07-10-2009)