View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trying to Cope/Need Your Support

Thanks to all for all the support so far! I love my parents so much and try to do as much as I can for them each and every single day. They do have help that comes in every a.m. for 3 hours. My Mom had rectal cancer at the age of 40 years old. So everyday someome has to do her irrigation. We are also going thru a hard time,my counsin who I am so close with and basically grew up with-her husband also is now facing death. He has pancreatic cancer too. It is so hard for me when I go over to my parents condo and see my Mom,and never knowing from one day to the next if her mind will be in the state of a two year old or a six year old.I also am a single mom. I do have three boys,however they are so busy with work and their families. Also they do not live very close to Mom and Dad.My parents just had their 60th anniverary! I am so proud to be their daughter! I also just went thru having breast cancer about six months ago. However I did beat it,it did not beat me! I was luck I found it early doing a self examanation. Well I hope that everyone is having a good day! Once again thanks so much for all that was said. Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (07-09-2009)