View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Pamster,

September 1st???!! That's crazy! Perhaps your available time in your schedule does not fit into their open appointment time slots? I cannot imagine them being booked solidly for the next 2 months...... they have to leave time in the schedule for emergencies and such. I would never make someone with a broken tooth wait 2 months for a dental appointment. Is there another office you could go to? If not, then I guess you will have to keep calling them every week as you said. It doesn't sound like you can rely on them to call you with an opening :-(

I know this will be a challenge but in the meantime try to avoid eating on that tooth, keep it clean with your toothbrush and rinse with warm salt water every day to keep down the plaque. If it should break off more, don't panic because it will not make it any more difficult to remove. That little piece of tooth currently remaining is not a factor in the removal of the tooth.

I hope you can get in sooner..... keep bugging them!

Bryanna ~'.'~

I am so upset, the soonest they can get me in is Sept. 1st! I am on the cancellation list and they told me to call like every week so I am hoping that they can fit me in sooner. Two months is a LONG time to wait. I'll keep posting as things happen. Thanks for your reply Bryanna, I wish I had an appt like for next week and not two months from now. [/QUOTE]
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pamster (08-09-2009)