Thread: Dry socket ??
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Anorher question

Well today is day 9 since having 2 teeth extracted. Teeth # 3 and #30. Number #30 ended up with dry socket, not good, and very painful. I went and had it packed with meds and it felt better.They also refiled antibiotics and pain meds. Swelling and bruising has gone done a lot, however pain is still bad on dry socket tooth. He has told me i can stop antibiotic as the infection is gone,and just need to do the days. He told me while it might look ok at this time it does not always feel well. Tomorrow is friday and I am still dealing with pain on this tooth, .....I have not slept through the night yet either, I wake up having to take pain meds every night,last night was 3;14 (gotta love digital alarm clocks)...........anyways i have 3 pain pills left and i am once again heading into week end, do i call or let it go???????? that is the question.
How long does this take???

I so appreciate all your help and all those that read and respond. It is so nice to have a sounding board. What is it after I pay them $1300.00 that i feel like i am a pain in the butt???

Bryanna also thanks for your help, and hope you enjoyed your time away, always good to get away.

Thanks,
Ouch.
jane
ouch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote