View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sally, sorry I didn't get to answer your question, but I haven't been on LDN long enough to see any disappearing moles or any miraculous healings. (sigh).

I have normal healing time, no better, no worse. But I have always had problems with over-healing (scars). My dermatologist has been taking care of my many moles by making them disappear surgically. Over 100 at least, on my body and back, over the years.

As for skin tags, if I can reach it, I get a surgical blade from my dermatologist and cut them off myself. It cost too much to pay a co-pay for each visit $20.00.

In sensitive areas, I tie a string tight around a skin tag, knot it, and add alcohol daily to tighten the string. Then the skin tag dies and falls off in a week. They are from our clothes rubbing areas of the skin, like the neck, under arms, etc. Not many of them though.

I hope my cooking burns and paper cuts disappear faster in the future. You are very lucky Sally. The hot oven and a sudden hand tremor/jerk don't mix.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-09-2009)