View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kenji is a lucky little fellow. The adoptive family was wonderful and have a beautiful home. They may get him on Saturday, but it depends...a pin came loose in one of his legs and they have it wrapped tightly. Don't know if he'll need to go back into surgery or not.

At any rate, they got a thumb's up! Bless his little heart.

((Twink)) how's it going with your's? I invested in a special hair comb for my cats and love it but right now my brain isn't allowing me to retrieve the name of it, lol. When I think of it I'll let you know.

And I saw your question in the wonder thread. No, I'm not a foster parent. I adopted Bruna from HUA and I do home visits in central Iowa. I'm the last hurdle for the families who want to adopt. I check out the potential home, ask a few questions, make sure things look okay and the folks know what they are getting into with a rescue.

In Kenji's case, he was only 8 weeks old when the puppy mill owner turned him in to be euthanized. So he wasn't exposed for too long to the awfulness. Unfortunately, because of the terrible breeding, he was born with his patellas on the outside of his legs, very painful.

Oops, I was wrong. He was 3 months old when taken to be euthanized.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 07-10-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-10-2009), mrsD (07-10-2009)