View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 02:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy3 View Post
Hi Rhapsody,

I have the very allergies that you do and probably a lot more. I am also on an impossible diet.

I suffer from constant indigestion, bloating, gas, chronic sinus problems, coughing, asthma, ezyma, migrains, etc.

Eating out, forget it.

I would very much like to keep in touch in order to exchange information about the food allergy and if you get any break throughs.

Thanks for the reply and for letting ME know that someone else out there understands what I am going thru.... from personal experience, for I too suffer from headaches (migraines), couching, head & neck pain and sinus problems.

I too have become sick of FOOD for it often leaves ME SICK (for days) and I can hardly eat out, for when I do I am usually hit with nausea and body swelling & rash.... drained of all enegry. Yuck - Phooie Spit Spit

Please do keep in touch and maybe together we can find some relief.... right now the only thing that I have found is Centrum Vitamins that are without Nickel in them if you buy the regular type for adults.

Plus I am trying to fight not wanting to eat out of FEAR of being SICK but once again....
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote